Re: [NTLK] Upgrade 2000 to 2100. Where ? How ?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 17:16:10 PDT

>Title tells it all.
>
>I know the (official) upgrade program has been dead for awhile now.
>But, also remember there was the light at the end of the tunnel;
>somewhere out there.
>
>Any hope for this ???
>I need more DRAM for the Internet stuff. Have decided to come out
>of the email (only) closet, and to start doing all other Internet (via
>Ethernet, wireless, etc.) neat Newton stuff.
>
>TIA
>
>Best, Miro

Go to: http://www.thisoldnewt.net/index2.html

Click on Links and then Hardware then Repairs and Upgrades.

David Watson, a.k.a. Dr. Newton, may still be doing upgrades, and someone
else on this list just announced a repair service. I believe his email
is: Drnewton_at_maplenet.net.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net