Re: [NTLK] question on mp3 playing

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 16:53:33 PDT

I'm also interested in hear from others about this.

I asked to Woo Lee (which has an uMP2100 AFAIR) and he said that it
gets better performance with MadMax, but there was an issue with the key of
the sound being played.

Until now the best I could get without any problem is with music converted
with 11kHz, 32kbps, mono - anything above this and I get very choppy music.

--lpetroni