[NTLK] Thinking about iCal ...

From: James Spahr (jsp_at_designframe.com)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 18:33:20 PDT

How feasible would it be to have the Newton be able to grab published
iCal Calendars (which I understand are just vCal text files on WEB-DAV
enabled web servers) and import the data into the Newton calendar?

Obviously it would just be a HTTP GET, but parsing the the vCal
(http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2445.txt) may be a bit of an uphill battle.
Any thoughts? Can NewtonScript be used to control an app like
Newtscape? (so said file can be grabbed).

Just thinking out loud, but may consider trying it as a way to learn
NewtonScript if what I'm proposing is feasible ....

James.