[NTLK] ETHERNET -> Chicken and the egg...

From: [bri cors] (bri_at_nerdtech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 09:01:18 PDT

So I have a Newt 2100 upgrade on its way to me in the next week. I plan
on using Ethernet for most of my activities - but need to get the drivers
on the Newt to make it work.

I have an oooold Bondi iMac [with the IR] here at work that is doing
nothing - would I be able to install/interact with the 2100 that way?

Otherwise, I will be ordering a cable and dongle. I kind of forgot about
this chicken-and-the-egg thing when I placed my order... Doooh!

Also, any Newton users in the Ann Arbor, MI area? Just curious...