Re: [NTLK] Avoid GEM ENTERPRISES

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 15:10:13 PDT

DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL THEY LEAVE IT FOR YOU.

I wrote that for 8 bucks SH I expected professional packing. not a wrap=20=

of newspaper. But Item was OK.
BAm Neg feedback in less than a few hours.

They have the goods we want them but be careful.

I'd go Palm before I'd buy there again. My .o4 and my .04 only

On Tuesday, September 3, 2002, at 10:08 AM, dermot wrote:

> Very nice post (particulary as I have a newt on order from them )
>
> Dermot Short
Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, For all your newton needs
http://www.thisoldnewt.net