Re: [NTLK] Avoid GEM ENTERPRISES?

From: Richard Lowrey (dawgface_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 15:47:23 PDT

<As an ebay seller i have been hearing nothing but TERRIBLE feedback from>

Should one complain (in a public forum) about a merchant based solely on hearsay and no personal experience?

<Not only this but they treaten users with negative feedback if negative feedback is left>

Should one criticize a merchant for feedback policies that they themselves ( i.e. retaliatory feedback) practice?

<In the future Mr PCBMAN if you have a tip, save it from the list and just email me please.>

Should one expect off list criticism, when I sincerely doubt they offered the same before their caustic remarks?