[NTLK] RePalm USB Connect Kit and a 2100

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 06:30:17 PDT

i actually did this in 9.1, don't know if its broke in 9.2, but it was
before v4 of the palm dt came out. you install everything from the palm cd
like normal. to verify there should be 3 extensions that mention palm usb
in them, after you restart and connect the serial cable to the palm usb
adapter, start NCU. then when selecting a serial port you should see
"PalmUSBConnector" or something like that instead of printer or modem port.
also if you disconnect and reconnect the usb adapter, it will create
another instance of the PalmUSBConnector, ending in 2 or 3 etc. as in
PalmUSBConnetor 2 and so on, always select the highest number, 2 instead of
none, or 4 instead of 3 or 2. when i got OS X, i just switched to ethernet.