Re: [NTLK] Let's stop here (was: Avoid Ferdi)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 12:08:02 PDT

Now that this has gotten so fast out of hand that we have a subject of a
topic that should maybe have been avoided from the beginning.

Granted, Ferdi doesn't have such a great track record on this list which he
doesn't seem to realize himself, otherwise I don't think this thread would
have started out like it did.

Still, the only 'crime' that he's committed so far is insult people with
prices that he asked on eBay (to which I would like to say: grow up, it's a
free marketplace out there) and one deal that went really sour and was
reported on this list.

Now I do agree that he's not really in the position to start a rally against
GEM (that has definitely a track record worse than Ferdi) especially because
they seem to be competing in some fields, but no reason to start a 'Avoid
anybody' thread as far as I'm concerned.

In short, I think that everybody knows what this is about by now and let's
be nice... (in general ;-)

Robert Benschop