[NTLK] Just got my newton today...

From: dynstatic_at_warpmail.net
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 19:36:38 PDT

And wow. I love it. It's 98% perfect. The screen cover has a small
crack but thats it. Battery lasts about 5 hours.

But I find NewtsCape a bit confusing.... it doesnt seem to be doing
anything ever...

And is there a mail app that fully supports IMAP? Simplemail 4.3 only
supports the INBOX folder. SimpleMail also doesnt sort everything in
the inbox by date.. it was all random when i tried it.

The Newton DIL Tester app saved my butt... thats a great app. Worked
well with Irda, but I had trouble getting it to work with TCP/IP.

I ordered an ethernet card from www.ictcompany.com. I'm getting the
3CXW589EC for 20 + 8 for shipping. They have 117 left in stock...

Also my other local mac store MacPro here in Richmond can get Battery
trays. Give them a call if you want one. They ordered 4 (one is mine)
and should be there Friday. Ask for Tim Hagan. 804-497-8710 Scott, one
of the owners wants to fully support the Newton community also.

Justin
AMP2100

--
http://fastmail.fm
 - In the time it takes you to read this, you could be FastMailing