Re: [NTLK] 2Ks have an internal thermometer

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 23:25:15 PDT

Yes, I DO have both, an original MP2100 (D) and an UMP2000.
If you mention the ambient temperature reading, which program do you use?

The only applications I know so far doing that are:
Dashboard - battery display
Avis Backdrop - battery display
BattTrax - charging monitor program

The battery temperature is missing as soon as you use a battery tray and NOT
the original battery pack, because the sensor is within the battery pack.

If there is really no LCD temperature readout I would say that rather the
sensor is missing than that there would be a different layout on the logic
board.

Johannes

SNIP