[NTLK] NYC Wireless and Newt?

From: Geoffrey Arend (shatten22_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 23:11:39 PDT

Last time I used my Newt was when the first drivers were released for
the Wavelan Cards. Since then, it's been shelved. I am dusting it off
once more to provide services no other PDA can (or can do well).
Question (and I have searched the list): Here in beautiful NYC, there
are a bunch of places with free high speed wireless service. My
powerbook has to sign up through a browser first before it can access
the network. Is this possible yet with a Newt; to take advantage of NYC
Wireless? Or is it still a pipe dream?

thanks.

geoffrey