Re: [NTLK] Where is public Wireless in Boston?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 13:53:45 PDT

I (unfortunately) don't have a card for my Newton, but I /do/ know where I'd
use it if I did-
There's Mama Gaia's Cafe at the corner of Mass Ave. and Main St. in Central
Sq. (www.mamagaiascafe.com),
Trident Bookseller/Cafe on Newbury St. (and several others- see
www.newburyopen.net)
as well as a bunch of other projects, see the Boston Area Wireless Internet
Alliance: www.bawia.org

By the way, do we have a lot of Boston area peoples on this list?

/Sam