[NTLK] KeySpan 4 Port Serial Card w/ Newt

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 23:18:55 PDT

I'm looking for a little help here...

In OS 9, NCU will do everything perfectly useing the ports on my KeySpan 4 Port serial card.

In OS X (10.2, aka Jaguar), I can use my Twin Serial Adapter (USB dongle) and NewTen can load packages.

But in OS X, I CAN'T use the KeySpan PCI card. The Newton and NewTen do NOT find each other. Neither the 2100 nor the 130 work, same serial cable I'm using with the USB dongle, and neither the cu or tty drivers work on any of the ports I've tried.

So, I ask, has anyone managed to get this card to work in OS X with a Newton? Yes, I've installed the newest drivers.

Thank you,
Donald