Re: [NTLK] Where is public Wireless in Boston?

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 14:31:31 PDT

Speaking of Hiroshi, he mentions on his site plans for an IRCOMM driver,
in speaking with him, that idea is a few years old and he has no plans
to move forward on it. Is anyone capable of making an IRCOMM driver for
the Newton? I know this would make communication with a PC much easier.
BackTalk seems to be dead, and for all the good it does, there are
things I would like to see added. Since no one can even get a reply from
the creator, I don't see that happening anytime soon.