Re: [NTLK] localization of newton OS?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 06:33:04 PDT

Hmm. My US 2000U recognizes accents and umlauts, diphthongs, and even the
german
beta-like-s-letter-whose-name-I'm-not-going-to-embarass-myself-by-attempting
-to-spell. And the "a" with a little circle over it that they use in
Swedish (or the Angstrom symbol).
I use it in print mode, not cursive. Is this not the usual behavior?

/Sam

[snip]