Re: [NTLK] e-mail and internet

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:31:17 PDT

OK, but lets start with one problem at a time. So, which one would you
like to solve first, your BellSouth.net one or your work's one?

-Laurent.

mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com             Washington, DC,
USA
"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs,
then they'd be algorithms."