[NTLK] Note pad app with zoom-in feature?

From: Craig (cgrey_at_bestweb.net)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 15:31:29 PDT

Hi,
Does anyone know of a notepad program with the ability to zoom in and out of
a document? I do not need HWR or even the KB, just ink.
If not, I program (haven't yet for Newt, though) and might be willing to try
to modify an already existent open-source that has most of the program structure
for this thing already in place--if it wouldn't take too much time to learn
basic Newt programming.
Can anyone direct me to either (the option that does not require I learn a new
platform is preferred!)?

Thanks in advance for any help!
God bless,
Craig