[NTLK] Newton 130 pricing guidance sought

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 19:27:21 PDT

Folks;

Given the change in prices for Newtons in the last year or so, can
anyone point me in the direction of what is a fair price for a 130
(comes with Apple leather case, cables, serial and pc, rechargable
batteries, and probably some other stuff I can't remember) in
essentially new condition?

As cute as the 130's are, after using an upgraded mp2k, it just doesn't
hold the appeal it once did.

Thanks.

Mark

PS: I'm on the digest, so if there's anything I haven't made clear and
you need answers, please email me privately as well.