Re: [NTLK] [OT] Mac collections (was something to trade)

From: Hennessy, Kevin F (Kevin F) (kfhennessy_at_lucent.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 07:09:48 PDT

Ah, isn't Utah part of the bay area :-), guess my geo recall was a little
off. Sun Remarketing was out of Utah if recall, and they sold Lisas for
sometime, did hey bury the remains for Apple?

Yup, getting rid of them was tried a couple of ways (if memory still good),
as a Mac development platform, then as a Mac XL.