Re: [NTLK] Ramblings and Wishes

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_golden.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:58:19 PDT

*You could do a backup (or two would be even better) and do a brain wipe
*(hard reset) followed by a restore, to get rid of storage fragmentation.
*And you should probably install some of the '61 utilities like SysPatch (for
*starters only enable the 'Power-Off Fix', you can adjust it in the Prefs app
*in your Extras.

Done. Recovered about 1000K Of Memory! SysPatch installed. I also dissabled the recent apps button in Avi's backdrop. That has made my Newt much more responsive.

*32 cards aren't expensive anymore, I have one for sale if you want it.

I'm interested... Contact me off list and we can work out the details.

Thanks!
Dave