Re: [NTLK] Well, here's one iCal bit that we can do easily...

From: Heiko Cultus (heiko.cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 06:24:03 PDT

IIRC it is the vCalendar Standard, normally called ".vcs". If you have Backtalk
installed, you have allready a converter for vCards and vCalendar on your
Newton. Furthermore Backtalk uses the OBEX Protocol and SyncML will support this
Protocol too. Maybe we should ask Robert Ellison (Programmer of Backtalk) if he
has some time :)

Heiko