[NTLK] <no subject>

From: M. Kadison (kadison_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 21:16:31 PDT

Do any of you folks know where I can get the internal memory upgrade for
the eMate?

These internal upgrades were manufactured by Microtech until 2-3 years ago.
They no longer have any, nor do most employees even remember the eMate...
However, I have run across an ad on the internet by a group called NewtonOZ
that apparently sold them until a year or so ago. No luck reaching them on
the phone number they have on their related web page.

So if you folks know where, who and if at all the availability, pls send me
a quick note.

Thanks !

Matt