Re: [NTLK] Eudora users ?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 08:37:07 PDT

on 14-09-2002 5:26, Gregory J. Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> Thanks Robert! I have that and I tried it, but "Forget it" only sees what
> it was told to look for I guess.

ForgetIt will show up a list with arcane programmer looking entries but
which actually tend to make sense when you read them, carefully.
The listing concerning your email client might read something like
proto_email_ref.chk (this is from memory, so not a exact example) once you
delete this entry you should have an empty email pop-up list.

Robert Benschop