[NTLK] Ebay Question

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 01:22:53 PDT

Has anyone dealt with the ebay seller of DelValdiscount? I made the
mistake of bidding and paying for one of the fake titanium stylis they
had for $20.00 plus shipping, well to make a long story short, fo all
the ebay sellers I have dealt with, for me this seller will never see a
bid from me again. I have met some rude people in my time but I have
finally found the worse by far to me. Oh I never did get the stylis and
am out 24.00 to boot.
        They can no longer find my payment and got to the point I finally
said the heck with it, and left the proper feedback. How can a business
do business like this? Heck it got to a point the person whom I had been
emailing about the missing stylis, to insult me because she didn't like
the fact after waiting since the 16th of August for they stylis, I gave
up and wrote the money off.
        Of course I have also been told that a former employee was giving
everyone who bid and paid or didn't a positive feedback. Oh well cavet
emptor.
Enforonment: fr. Latin, cranium flatulatus, a Brain Fart.