Re: [NTLK] INSTALL PROBLEM -> Newton Connection Utilities -SOLVED!

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 09:12:07 PDT

Robert, Lucent card shows a power light in the bottom slot and my modem is
recognized in the lower slot.

My only concern regarding this D-link card and all that OfficeMax talk, The card I
saw at OfficeMax had a sort of rounded head antenna. The one I purchased is much
more streamlined and obviously a newer version of the DWL-650. If you look at the
card list on Hiroshi's site:
There is another brand (Melco?) that says a rev1 will work, but not rev2.

So in a nutshell....I hope this card is just defective, or I'll have to get
another brand.

Greg