Re: [NTLK] LookOut - How/Where to obtain a serno/activation Key

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 04:55:16 PDT

Hi, I think Lookout is neither sold nor suported anymore.
Bu there are two possible ways to overcome the problem:
1) use TrashPak and delete the Lookout entry in the system soup - thus you
get a "new" evaluation period
2) get the LookOut hack from Andre Dettmers page:
http://dettmer.maclab.org/newton/download/LookOutHack.zip

Johannes