Re: [NTLK] My First Newton

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 09:21:50 PDT

Welcome,

You need to get the print pack for newton. Basically it is a patch cord with
the mac/newton plug on one end and a centronic on the other. There is a chip
inside the centronics end that has drivers for some of the more common
printers. I have also used this same cable to hook my mac up to a centronics
printer.

Check on ebay or check comp.sys.newton.marketplace (newsgroup)

Larry Zasitko
OMP, 110, 120, 2100