Re: [NTLK] Notes select all

From: Richard Plume (rplume_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 13:02:12 PDT

Thanks Victor, but that's version 1.0 on UNNA, which, if I'm reading the
version history correctly, put the grip of death on a card and needed some
bug fixes. BTW, TWT 1.1 is a nice extension if you want to select all of the
text in a note to change it's style, etc. Its just that this version also
puts a button in your backdrop (it probably works great with the note
function on Avi's backdrop, but I'm using Backdrop Plus and all it does is
add a totally useless button to all my others...) All I need is one less
button...