[NTLK] Where to buy an ethernet card?

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 17:10:57 PDT

Hi,
I am looking for an ethernet card to use with the Newton 2100 that I
bought in the last days.
In a previous post I got an advice about buying this kind of card at
www.computer-show.com
i placed an order for a 3com ethernet card almost ten days ago but I
didn't get any information yet from the company nor they answered to my
emails about the order status :-(
Therefore i would like to buy it somewhere else but i don't have any
idea where.
Here in Europe this kind of cards are quite expensive so i would rather
buy it in the States.
Could you suggest me a website?
Did anyone buy anything at computer-show? I've been really disappointed
from their lack of interest on my enquires and their online purchase
service.
I haven't been able to figure out if the order was correctly placed
after all or its status.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Michael