Re: [NTLK] 10.2 Internet Sharing?

From: Brian Carstensen (reggie.lives_at_netzero.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:10:42 PDT

On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 07:57 PM, Jesse Garnier wrote:

> Would you mind describing your access situation? I have Internet
> sharing
> working with a Newton and a PowerBook but a lot depends upon how your
> G4 is
> connected to the Internet.

Sorry. My G4 is connected to an ethernet hub, which is connected to a
DSL line. It uses PPPoE. My Newton is also connected to the hub.

I guess what I'm looking for are the numbers for Local IP, Subnet Mask,
Gateway/Router Address, and Primary DNS/Name Server Address. I'm
assuming Gateway/Router would be my G4, but I have no idea what to set
the others to.

Thanks,
Brian