Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtons Around The World Gallery Launched

From: Kai Dambergs (kai_at_dodo.com.au)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 21:44:46 PDT

That's a great gallery, and should get better and better as you get more pics.
I do have one suggestion: Perhaps if you include a brief title for
each pic on the main page (http://newted.dyndns.org/gallery/natw/)
giving the location, so we can see the diversity of locations?
Other than that, keep up the good work! I'll send a pic of my newt as
soon as I can find a suitable location.