Re: [NTLK] Need to replace a 2100 !

From: Stan Budney (stanbud_at_zoominternet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 14:40:42 PDT

  I use it sparingly . it works well with a program for documenting
expenses also. I use it for calendar and address lists. At some time in
the near future , I plan to part with it . I'm retired and have a
different life style. Good luck to you. it was the best available at
the time, till Steve J. decided to let palm take the lead. ++ Stan++