Re: [NTLK] inkwell, was Re: Wouldn't it be cool if... There was a way to u

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 22:57:55 PDT

>Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:51:04 -0700
>From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo <pjfraser_at_mac.com>

>so until Wacom or whoever comes out with a tablet that shines back at
>you with what you're writing, i'll get my Rosetta kicks off my 2100,
>and thankyouverymuch.

Well, actually they have one, it's called the Cintiq
http://www.wacom.com/lcdtablets/index.cfm
it is just a bit on the expensive side, and not exactly pretty.

Now if the next iBook had a rotateable touchscreen that could be put
on top of the keyboard with the screen *up*...

Oliver :)

--
BTW - I have several bids on my bubble wrap - you snooze you lose!
Cardboard aint worth nuttin if it aint got bubble wrap.