Re: [NTLK] Newton still wows 'em

From: Joel Seltmann (digitizemedia_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 12:38:12 PDT

Another alternative would be if you can find the RadioShack=AE rechargeable
Ni-Mh battery pack, Catalog # 230-0047, you will have a nice little additio=
to your Newt accessories. You can choose 3v, 4.5v, 6v, 7.5v and 9v
respectively. It's easy to recharge too, since you just plug it into the
wall outlet. For the Newt side, it uses RadioShack's Adaptaplug "B". I've
used it and it works great!
-