Re: [NTLK] Newton still wows 'em

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:03:44 PDT

Mark Rollins harmonically chorded:

>Occasionally stutters, but again, as I said with the Novatel Merlin wireless
>setup, we must not be critical of how well the pig flies, we must be amazed
>it can fly at all.

Undoubtedly true, yet I still find myself wishing upon a star for a
MADnewton with improved buffering to reduce the stutters. Switching to the
Internal store has has no appreciably effect for my setup.

This is not to detract in any way from the amazing work Eckhart Koppen has
done here, of which I stand in awe.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd