Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 18:42:07 PDT

on 18/09/02 18:42, Bruce Guthrie at bmgu3_at_chartermi.net wrote:

> Hi Rich,
>
> I feel the same way when ppl like this act with no mind at all,
> don't hold all Americans to this low love okay. BTW I haven't been tot
> he beanery in along time, is it still there or did the puritians do away
> with goo wholesome fun for us beer drinkers? They had a few nice Ladies
> of whom I become friends with. Ahh Canadian beer,, burrrrrrrppppppp. Ahh
> yes Blue.
> Again I do have to apologize for the numb nutted ppl here in the
> states.
>
> Bruce the neighbor to the south, okay Michigan anyways.

Bah, no need to apologize. From my experience, for one dumb american, there
are at least 10 that are nice, opened people.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
geek n.: A person who has chosen concentration rather than conformity; one
who pursues skill (especially technical skill) and imagination, not
mainstream social acceptance. Geeks usually have a strong case of neophilia.
Most geeks are adept with computers and treat hacker as a term of respect,
but not all are hackers themselves - and some who are in fact hackers
normally call themselves geeks anyway, because they (quite properly) regard
`hacker' as a label that should be bestowed by others rather than
self-assumed.