Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 19:08:30 PDT

Big house eh, you mean the old U of M. Gf is a grad from the one in
flint. got's a ba in computers, but yet like to play with power tools,
as in auto parts maker. Go figure. Me I am the nerd,turned biker, to
nerd again. As for south well okay but not all of Canada is east of the
detroit. The only trouble with nerds is the fact we think faster then
the norms aka not ADD,ADHD,Or just plain hyper active.

Assassinate me you may; intimidate me you cannot.
--John Philpot Curran,
Irish Lawyer and Politician (1798)