Re: [NTLK] Gremlins

From: Heiko Cultus (heiko.cultus_at_edag.de)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 05:58:40 PDT

> <snip> The only problem is that when I try to get to unna.org I get
> the "notbsd.org" page.
what kind of browser do you use? NetHopper supports only HTTP1.0(?) and if IIRC
some people on this list have reported, that many Servers did not support
HTTP1.0 any more nad that will end at a wrong URL. Try Newtscape (link below).

> Second problem is not as interesting, I try to install certain packages
> and they dont' show up in NCU.

The type and creator Information of the files are wrong. Get PackType (and get
Newtscape there also):
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/

Heiko