Re: [NTLK] Woo's here

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 12:54:21 PDT

At 03:23 PM 9/19/2002 -0400, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

>Haven't read any of them yet but my inbox looks like it's been invaded by
>Woo, maybe less coffee !ooW ? ;-)

I know, I love it when ooW gets back to the list from a heavy work period
and catches up on his replies all at once. We get an ooW flood for a Digest
or two, then back to normal. :-)

At first I was annoyed by his reply style of delimiting each block of
quoted text with dashes, but now that I'm used to it it's kind of fun.
Nothing like shaking up conventions.

-J

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd