[NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b14

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 14:52:28 PDT

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the beta 14.
I think that between 10 and 20 % of the code has been reworked and
cleaned. There is a new driver. The store engine has been ported to
MacOS for tests purposes. And many bugs have been fixed.

However, I know there is still a bug that corrupts data. In fact,
this release is there just for you to test the new driver and report
other bugs I might not be aware of.

You can find it on my website as usual:
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/

I apologize for those of you who weren't able to access the English
version of my pages by clicking the flag. Apparently, my website has
been broken for a while because of a PHP update I haven't been warned
of. My contract with that hoster actually ends in a couple of weeks.

Anyway. Please tell me how it works with your cards. I hope the
partition problem has been fixed. There will be a new release soon
fixing this data corruption bug and any other bug you could report.

Regards,

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/