Re: [NTLK] Decent Calendar

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 15:05:23 PDT

On 19/09/02 10:32, "Ted Ramsden" <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> What is the consenses of the group, do you like the standard planner that
> shiped with the newton, or is there a better type of planner/calendar out
> there !

I have been using MoreInfo from Silverware since a few weeks. Has a lot more
bells and whistles than the Date application. Much easier to manage your
appointments, to-dos and calls. When you order from Silverware, they have a
special price of $45 when you mention that you're a NewtonTalk subscriber.

-Laurent.

grilf // n.: Girlfriend. Like newsfroup and filk, a typo reincarnated as a
new word. Seems to have originated sometime in 1992 on Usenet. [A friend
tells me there was a Lloyd Biggle SF novel "Watchers Of The Dark", in which
alien species after species goes insane and begins to chant "Grilf! Grilf!".
A human detective eventually determines that the word means "Liar!" I hope
this has nothing to do with the popularity of the Usenet term. --ESR]