Re: [NTLK] MP2000 - possible to upgrade?

From: Chris Dean (Chris.Dean_at_curtin.edu.au)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 17:12:24 PDT

I still have a number of Newton upgrade chips available (the same chips that
Apple used). If you have surface mounted soldering skills then this is a
cheap option. I do not recommend this path if you don't as it isn't an easy
task and it's possible to kill your Newton :(

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Chris