[NTLK] Paypal WAS: Mr PCB Man-Please note

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 08:09:14 PDT

yep you do just need an email to send money, but the recipient (when the
purchase is for goods) gets a notice as to whether paypal can confirm the
payor's address, via there bank account registered with them. if the seller
decides to ship to an unconfirmed address, they don't get some guarantee or
something( maybe shipping insurance? i dunno) paypal offers its members on
transactions. no problem i suppose if the money is paid in advance.

orig msg below...