Re: [NTLK] Beaming problems (+bugtrap problem)

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 19:02:13 PDT

 --- Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> wrote: >
> À (At) 16:23 +0100 21/09/02, Paul Vaughan écrivait
> (wrote) :
> >If anyone knows what the problem is, and how to fix
> >it, I'd be very obliged.
>
> -48402 is really meaningless like most NewtonScript
> errors (it means
> a string was expected, something else was found).
>
> Install BugTrap and post the report here.
> http://www.tactile.com/bugTrap.html

Paul,

I tried to get bugtrap from the site you gave, but it
just returned me to the home page instead of
downloading.

I did find it on Unna, but it downloads as a text
document only.

I seem to remember a post about a utility for
resetting the data forks on a Mac. Would this help? If
so can you tell me what it's called and if possible,
where to find it.

Also, in my original post I should have said the 130
won't turn off. The 2000 works fine.

Thanks

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com