Re: [NTLK] Palm Beaming Software for Newt

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 10:14:11 PDT

on 22/09/02 11:24, Darren De Silva at ddesilva_at_bellsouth.net wrote:

> I've heard there is something out there for the Newt that lets it beam info
> to/from Palm, but that it is/was commercial.
>
> Anyone out there have a copy they might be willing to sell? Please e-mail me
> off list if so....

I'm not completely sure about this, but I think the registration is based on
your owner's name. So, even if someone would sell a copy to you, you would
still have to get a personalized registration number from SmartDog Software.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or
experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the
software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor
users get is the finger.