Re: [NTLK] reseting a 2000u...

From: Nicolas Audy-Rowland (nar_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 16:57:24 PDT

Thanks -- what you suggested worked perfectly. I suspect USB overdrive is the culprit....

Now that I can connect, my next step is this: I'd like to restore the Newton to
original factory specs (ie., wipe out everything on the Newton, and reinstall
the latest OS on the Newton). Sorry to bug you guys with this supa-newbie
stuff, but there don't seem to be any FAQs on that.

I do NOT have the original CD that came with it.

Thanks for the help,

Cheers.

-nico