[NTLK] waveLan ?

From: Gregory Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 20:33:00 PDT

OK. is there anyone using A Router with there set up that can give me some
pointers?
My PowebooK says that my network Name is "apple network 470d32" when I use
my Lucent
Card in the Wallstreet. what info do I Type into
the Newtons wavlan setup? I have tried the number in upper case and lower
case to no avail.
I am not useing the Airport adminastrator but the router is dishing out
info to the Airport base unit. What info do I enter for WEP?
Greg

Emailed with a NEWTON 2100
using Eudora Pro.............
"They can have my NEWTON
when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.......