[NTLK] 2mb flash cards x 5(!) + one 4mb Pretec

From: COCCORP_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 07:51:38 PDT

I was cleaning out my desk at my office (long overdue) and found a bevy of
Flash Storage cards for the Newton.

Five Newton 2mb cards, and one Pretec 4mb flash card.

Now I am posting for two reasons:

(1) I don't believe ANY of these ever worked for me, or if they did they did
not work for long. What was the deal w/ these cards in general? I only used
(and use) 1.3 OS Newtons, and with any storage card I ever had it was always
a "50/50" proposition that they would work for along time. Then when I found
one that did, I usually LEFT IT in my newton for eternity!

(2) Does anyone have any use for these problem-cards?

Craig W.