Re: [NTLK] [OT] Newton Message Card? and a freebie

From: Travis (ferrit_at_oznet.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 09:24:00 PDT

cut----
> --- Travis <ferrit_at_oznet.com> wrote:
> <snip>

>>Thought so, and trying to hack a bag phone into a
>>ham radio, I learned
>>"No hacking Moto products wo/service manuals!"
>> Travis

It started out cool, put a MP120 w/ a serial card between two bag phones
w/ yagi's on this big ridge, one phone at the cabin and one more on this
barn top close to the telco switch. I had big dreams of telneting from
the creek :) But the web page with the hack went away and I burnt up
three phones trying to do it from memory. I still have 4 or 5 phones in
the basement, but no service manuals:{
                Travis