Re: [NTLK] hello

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 13:42:19 PDT

------------------
>I got a few questions, I hope anyone here can help me.

Anyone?...sure, everyone will. ;-)
------------------
>1. the emplant speed upgrade, any good? Worth the 99 dollars?

Yup, read the archives, and I have '5'. :-)
------------------
>2. where can I get storage cards for the Newton and what is the largets =
one out there?

Until ATA-Driver is done, 64 MB is largest the Newt. can read/write, 32 MB =
is best deal on ebay($20-$80), hopefully not used in a router.
------------------
>3. how do I sync/backup my Newton on OSX?

There's the unfinished 'NewTen', other than that use NCU or NBE in Classic.
>oooooh, I cant wait, the 2100 I just bought on ebay should make it's way
>to the UK soon, finaly back with Newton after a serious mistake with a
>Palm V, anyone want to buy a Palm V :)
>
>Gerard van Schip

Like Ed K.(NPDS) said..."Palms make wobbily tables level again." :-o

Never forget,
Never surrender.
9/11